If you would like to join Wizz Air Flight Crew team as a non-type rated First Officer into the position of an Airbus A320/321 First Officer, please see below the requirements for applying.
Requirements (taken from the Wizz air recruitment site)
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU or Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Moldova, North Macedonia, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
- Valid EASA / UK Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Valid Instrument Rating (IR) for Multi-Engine aeroplane (ME)
- Last flight within the preceding 6 months (preferable, not hard limit due to COVID-19 effects)
- ATPL theory completed* (certificate or license endorsement as remark)
- MCC course completed** (certificate or license endorsement as remark)
- UPRT training completed*** (certificate and 3 hours TTL logbook entry on certified aircraft)
- ICAO level 4/5/6 English proficiency
Total 145 hours actual flight time on fixed wing aircraft**** with integrated ATPL theory completed
Total 200 hours actual flight time on fixed wing aircraft**** with CPL/IR training completed in modular system
*ATPL theory certificate issued by any EASA / UK CAA or entered into the license
**MCC is not required if multi-crew aircraft flown before or complex type rating (e.g. B737) completed
***Advanced UPRT is not required if any type rating on complex aircraft completed before
**** Ultra-light aircraft, power gliders, simulator and helicopter hours are excluded
During the application process, you will need to have your:
- Resume/CV prepared in DOCX, PDF, Image or Text format
- Cover/motivational letter prepared in DOCX, PDF, Image or Text format if you wish to upload (optional)
- Passport scanned
- Flight Crew License scanned
- Class1 Medical License scanned
- ATPL Certifcate scanned (if applicable)
- MCC Certificate scanned (if applicable)
- JOC Certificate scanned (if applicable)
- UPRT Certificate scanned (if applicalbe)
- Pilot Logbook prepared, so you are able to enter your previous experience
Check out our other low hour pilot jobs.
kcthepilot.com has no affiliation with any airlines or companies and does not act as a recruiter. We simply want to share the latest low hour pilot jobs in one place that may be of interest to you.
Whilst we will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the latest pilot jobs at the time of posting – the positions may have since been filled or the role no longer available.
Kudzi Chikohora is a B737 pilot with over 2,500 hours of flying in Europe. He holds a Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, is a chartered engineer, and is a member of the Royal Aeronautical Society.
Kudzi completed his pilot training via the self-funded modular pilot training route and created kcthepilot.com to share pilot training and aviation content.