DHL First Officer Recruitment (First Officer A300-600/B757 (m/f/d))
European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH is looking for highly motivated individuals with a balanced personality and above standard professional skills.
- Above standard professional skills
- Profound aviation English language fluency (minimum level 4 already endorsed in the licence)
- German language desirable
- Valid EASA Part-FCL ATPL (A) or
- Valid EASA Part-FCL CPL (A), ATPL Theory Credit, incl. HPL
- Valid MEP / IR Rating
- MCC – Certificate
- Valid EASA Part-FCL Medical Certificate Class 1
- Completion certificate of training course specified in FCL.745.A. Advanced UPRT course
- EU – Citizen and / or working permit for Germany with valid passport without restriction
- Valid Driver‘s Licence
- At least Fachhochschulreife (or European equivalent High School degree)
Flight Experience required:
- A300/B757: No specific flight experience required
- German labor contract, immediate permanent contract
- Please note: You must agree to let DHL / EAT rewrite your valid EASA Part-FCL Licence into a German EASA licence in case of a positive recommendation
- Leipzig (LEJ)
- Please note: DHL / EAT pilots should live in the vicinity of Leipzig.
- Attractive remuneration package and extra allowances
- Loss of License Insurance and additional benefits
Please understand that only online applications will be considered.
For more information about European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH visit DHL/EAT.
Check out our other low hour pilot jobs.
kcthepilot.com has no affiliation with any airlines or companies and does not act as a recruiter. We simply want to share the latest low hour pilot jobs in one place that may be of interest to you.
Whilst we will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the latest pilot jobs at the time of posting – the positions may have since been filled or the role no longer available.
Kudzi Chikohora is a B737 pilot with over 2,500 hours of flying in Europe. He holds a Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, is a chartered engineer, and is a member of the Royal Aeronautical Society.
Kudzi completed his pilot training via the self-funded modular pilot training route and created kcthepilot.com to share pilot training and aviation content.