GlobeAir has opportunities for cadet pilots. The below is taken from the GLOBEAIR AERONAUTX CADET recruitment site.
GlobeAir is Europe’s leading private jet charter offering on-demand flights at affordable rates.
GlobeAir is looking for talented passionate people with the ability to hit the ground running and achieve results.
People who work at GlobeAir have an international background, are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment. Due to the dynamic expansion of the GlobeAir team, GlobeAir are looking for passionate aviation enthusiast with no or limited aviation experience to join our ambitious team as Cadet to be trained as a First Officer.
- Complete screening tests to evaluate your abilities to meet GlobeAir standards
- Dedicate yourself for 18-month full time professional education followed by full time employment
- Willingness to meet and exceed the required training standards
- Willingness to travel
- German AND English language fluency
- NO flight experience OR holder of Private Pilot Licence ONLY – DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DONT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT !
- Minimum age 20
- EASA Medical Class 1 fitness
- Candidates must hold unrestricted passport and valid international driving license and must be eligible to live and work in Europe.
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional and respectful manner.
- Permanent resident as close as within 30min car driving time to one of the following airports: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Geneva, London LHR, Munich, Milan, Nice, Paris, Rome or Zurich in order to be efficiently dispatched for duty (early on the first day) and back (late on the sixth day).
- Pre-training screening to assure your ability to meet performance requirements
- Professional flight training in cooperation with AeronautX at several European locations
- Cost efficient training to frozen ATPL including type rating on C510
- After successful completion of training as well as GlobeAir progress checks during training permanent working contract is offered
- Intense flight experience in Europe (up to +600 hr flight time and >300 airports per year).
- Opportunity to fly to smaller, less travelled airports keeping your pilot skills well tuned.
- Professional support by in house crew service and flight dispatch team
- Possibility for upgrade within 36 month to rank “Commander” subject to experience, skills and performance
- 20 days paid holidays during the year – vacation ban from June to September due to peak season.
- Manage your schedule knowing your roster well in advance. Stable roster of 6 days on, 4 days off.
For more information about GlobeAir visit GLOBEAIR
Check out our other low hour pilot jobs.
kcthepilot.com has no affiliation with any airlines or companies and does not act as a recruiter. We simply want to share the latest low hour pilot jobs in one place that may be of interest to you.
Whilst we will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the latest pilot jobs at the time of posting – the positions may have since been filled or the role no longer available.
Pilot Interview: 10 really big mistakes to avoid (Q&A)
Kudzi Chikohora is a B737 pilot with over 2,500 hours of flying in Europe. He holds a Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, is a chartered engineer, and is a member of the Royal Aeronautical Society.
Kudzi completed his pilot training via the self-funded modular pilot training route and created kcthepilot.com to share pilot training and aviation content.