Make Money Working From Home – Start a blog!
Working from home has never been easier than in 2021!
If I was able to do it so can you!
As an airline pilot, COVID 19 completely decimated my income, so I made the decision to look at other ways to actually pay my bills!
The goal – be able to work from anywhere! and have control of my income!
This post is to share how I found the Create and Go Launch Your Blog Biz Course as part of the Blog Biz Bundle and why I think it is genuinely one of the best blogging courses out there for someone looking to make their first £1,000 online.
Everything on this page, I have used myself. I may get a small commission for some of the items you see here – at no extra cost to you.
In a hurry?
- Blogging can be an amazing way to generate income from the comfort of your own home!
- Create and Go Launch Your Blog Biz Course & Blog Biz Bundle is the BEST online blogging course (it helped me so much as a new blogger!)
- If you follow the lessons taught (and work hard) it will pay itself back!
- Watch the free preview to see what’s inside!
My experience in 2020 and then in 2021
- I started my WordPress blog in May 2020 mainly to support my Pilot Training Guide that I had self-published on Amazon
- I wrote a dozen or so blog posts (was trying to write once a week) and kind of gave up by August 2020. I was generating hardly any traffic and was busy with work again
- In November 2020, something strange happened. I did not promote the blog or my book online at all, but managed to make £150 online. Some of my posts I had written in the summer were also starting to rank in Google.
- I enrolled in Create and Go Launch Your Blog Biz Course via the Blog Biz Bundle in December 2020 and never looked back!
My initial thoughts in finding a blogging course
I had got my blog going by doing as much as I could for free – i.e. watching YouTube videos etc, but never really considered enrolling in a blogging course.
- I found Create and Go Launch Your Blog Biz Course by accident after watching one of Alex’s YouTube videos talking about how to grow your blog
- What I loved about Alex and Lauren (Create and Go Launch Your Blog Biz Course creators) was the raw honesty.
- They deliver the course in such a way as to guide you through avoiding all the blogging pitfalls (setting up WordPress correctly, structure, how to monetize etc, with realistic expectations and goals)
- This is definitely not a get rich scheme as it relies on you putting the hard work in to get results
- Many of the past students have had incredible results!
Researching which blogging course to take
The honest answer is that I was trying to get as much as I could for free on YouTube so did not really ‘research’ blogging courses. After watching Alex’s video on YouTube and the quality of free information provided i.e. which theme to use on WordPress etc. I was trusting in their ability to help me and my blog with the Create and Go Launch Your Blog Biz Course.
The three courses that Create and Go have are:
My experience so far with Create and Go
As a blogger, you are often working in isolation for long periods of time. The blog support groups you have access to are excellent when you have questions and also when you have those days that you struggle with motivation!
Alex and Lauren are brutally honest with the truth about blogging and starting a business mindset. Blogging is not easy and there will be a lot of challenges along the way, but they lay out good tools and techniques to help you along the way.
A lot of people write blog posts and don’t set them out in a way that is easy to follow. I made lots of these types of mistakes when I started blogging and the course really helped me with writing blog posts that will actually be read!
Other really useful items covered on the Launch Your Blog Biz Course were:
- email campaign and strategy
- Ads and Sponsored posts
- Affiliate marketing
- How to drive traffic through Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube etc.
Questions and thoughts on the other Create and Go blogging courses
I did the Pinterest Traffic Avalanche course too as part of the Blog Biz Bundle. To be honest, I did not really see the gains traffic-wise from using Pinterest to generate traffic. I guess the pilot training niche is very specialist and most probably would not go on Pinterest for that.
Others have had a lot of success with the Pinterest Traffic Avalanche course. I made the decision after using Pinterest for a short while that I was going to focus on generating Organic Search traffic instead.
I am currently working through Six-Figure Blogger included in the Blog Biz Bundle. The focus for me so far has been to create more content and generate more consistent traffic. I have a lot more to do, but I feel like I am at the stage now that I can look at introducing online courses within the pilot training/ flight training niche.
Benefits of Create and Go Launch Your Blog Biz Course & Blog Biz Bundle
- Genuinely, it gives your the building blocks to start a blogging business
- You don’t have to suffer for months on end trying strategies that won’t work – Lauren and Alex are super honest and share how they got their blog business to generate $100k plus per month in 3 years.
- You have a structured course and framework that has proven results
- If you are prepared to put in the hard work, there is no reason why you cannot be successful in blogging.
If you have any questions on how I found the Create and Go courses, please leave a comment in the section below – I would love to hear from you!
If you are thinking about how to become a pilot (without spending £120k!), check out my best-selling Pilot Training Guide on Amazon.
Kudzi Chikohora is a B737 captain with over 3,000 hours of flying in Europe. He holds a Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, is a chartered engineer, and is a member of the Royal Aeronautical Society.
Kudzi completed his pilot training via the self-funded modular pilot training route and created kcthepilot.com to share pilot training and aviation content.